Cashmere- bottle green
Cashmere- bottle green
Free delivery for orders over R1500 (except hand delivery, see below)
Standard Delivery (under R1500):
- R 50-00
Hand delivery within a 30km radius of V&A Waterfront, Cape Town. Cost is R150 on all orders. Staff member will personally deliver to address within 2-5 days.
Note on all orders:
- Please allow Cashmere 2 days to get your order ready
- For Free and Standard shipping, delivery to your door occurs within 3 to 5 working days via Aramex, between 8am and 5pm for main centres (CPT, JHB, PTA)
- Communication regarding shipping of your order will be emailed or SMS'd to you
- Allow up to 10 working days for delivery to regional and remote areas.
- Please contact us on 072 469 4313 via call, SMS or WhatsApp if you prefer Postnet to Postnet delivery OR for urgent orders requiring overnight delivery
- Charged based on FedEx international shipping rates.
- Please contact us prior to placing your order should you require delivery outside of South Africa and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
We will always strive to ensure that you receive only the highest quality products from us.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to replace the purchase if appropriate stock is available, or refund you subject to the terms below:
- Returns need to be placed within 7 business days of purchase.
- Goods returned must be unworn, unused and undamaged.
- Returned products should be properly packaged for transport, in original packaging the product was received in.
- Refunds will be processed only once returned goods have been received and inspected.
- Collections for returns are at the purchaser's cost, and will be deducted from any amount needing to be refunded.
If you have accidentally received the wrong product, or you have received a defective product please contact us and we will arrange for collection at no cost. Once the product and order have been inspected and verified the correct/intended product will be shipped to you, or a refund processed.
A product will not be considered defective if:
- There is visible wear and tear.
- Damage arising from improper product care.
- Damage arising from negligence or user abuse.
- Damage arising from alterations to the product.
- The specifications of the product do not meet your needs, despite being described in detail on site.